This is to inform you that an updated version of Digi Pay desktop application is available now. The new version is more stable and would enable easy operations. You all are requested to kindly update the newer version as we plan to retire the old version by 15th January 2017. It is a mandatory activity and you are advised to uninstall the older version to install the updated one.
In case, you do not install the latest version of Digi Pay, you would not be able to avail the services offered post 15th January using the older version.
To install the updated version, kindly ensure that you uninstall the older version of Digi Pay and before that ensure that CSC eGovernance services India Limited folder in C drive is deleted.
On the Registration form, Please select the Project type as “CSC VLE” only.
You are requested to provide accurate banking information as per your Bank account details. In case the information provided is incorrect, we would not be able to process the DigiPay payments.
After Uninstalling the older version, also delete folder “CSC e-Governance Services India Limited” from C: Drive and then install the new version of DigiPay.
Important: Please fill up the form accurately incorrect information may lead to account de-activation.
Following are the steps to install the updated version:
Download the updated “Digi Pay Setup v1” from Google drive or Dropbox option as available on the following link: http://register.csc.gov.in/digipay/.
Extract the file.
Right click on the extracted “setup.exe” file and then select “Run as administrator” command to install the application.
Complete the installation process and restart the system.
Once installed, complete the registration by your Aadhaar number followed by E-KYC.
On successful registration, provide the basic “business” and “banking” information accurately and select the project type as “CSC VLE” only.
Now, you are ready to avail the Digi Pay services.
Download Digipay and Morpho Driver
Question How to Install Digipay ?
Answer It's very simple to install digipay.
1. extract download zip file in folder
2. uninstall the older version of Digi Pay and before that ensure that CSC eGovernance services India Limited folder in C drive is deleted.
3. Run Setup.exe file and follow instructions
Question Is it necessary to replace Morpho Driver which i already installed ?
Answer Yes you need to remove all older Morpho drivers from your system and install Morpho smart driver from downloaded folder. you need to setup both files.
1. run setup.exe and complete.
2. run MorphoSmart USB Driver.msi and complete.
* you are suggested to install library for eKYC works
Now u able to Download New Version Of Digipay 1.4 nd their required Softwares Like morpho Setup, .Net Framework all from below link so use it nd update digipay in ur system.If anyone having any issues under installation they can call us on below Numbers or Follow below steps: -
For Downloading Digipay Full Setup: - https://goo.gl/a2cCW8
For Downloading Digipay Update File: - https://goo.gl/i22CXR
After Installing All Above Software’s if u having problem in automatic Upgradation then Follow Below Steps: -
1. First Download Update File From Above Link.
2. Then Open Local Disk C in ur System.
3. Open CSC e Governance Services India Limited Folder in C Drive.
4. Then After Open Digipay Folder.
5. Then Open Update Folder Available in CSC e Governance Folder.
6. If Update Folder Doesn’t Exists Then Create Folder (update).
7. Then After Paste Downloaded Update File into Update Folder.
8. After Pasting Update File Extract All Files into same Folder.
9. After Extracting Copy all Extracted File.
10. After Copying all Go Back One Step.
11. After Getting back to Digipay Folder Paste All Copied Files by Selecting Copy & Replace Option.
12. After Selecting Copy & Replace Close That Window.
13. Now Open Digipay First Time By Doing Run as Administrator.
14. Now U see that u able to get Opened Digipay into ur system.
15. Now Enter Aadhaar No & All Details Carefully nd Get Started Using Digipay at Centre nd Give Available Services of Digipay to Citizens